What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small text files of software that are stored in your computer through the browser, retaining only the information related to your preferences and as such, not including your personal data.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to help determine the utility, interest and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What type of cookies exist?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies - are cookies that are stored in terms of the browser in your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and which are used whenever you revisit one of our websites. Generally, they are used to direct the browsing according to the user's interests, enabling us to provide a more personalised service.
- Session cookies - are temporary cookies which remain in the archive of cookies of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse patterns of traffic on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly necessary cookies - Enable us to browse the website and use its applications, as well as access the secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies - Used anonymously for purposes of creation and analysis of statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality cookies - Keep the user's preferences relative to the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time it is visited.
- Third party cookies - Measure the success of applications and efficacy of third party advertising. They can also be used to personalise a widget with the user's data.
- Advertising cookies - Direct the advertising according to the interests of each user, so as to direct advertising campaigns according to the users' preferences as well as limiting the quantity of times you see the advertisement, helping to measure the efficacy of the advertising and the success of the website's organisation.
How can cookies be managed?
All browsers enable the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely through selection of the appropriate definitions, in the respective browser. Cookies can be configured on the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
However, it should be noted that deactivating cookies can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, partially or totally affecting website browsing.
For further information about cookies and their use, we suggest you consult the following link: